ARTIST OF THE WEEK


Where are you based? 
London town.

What do you like to explore in your work? 
I generally like to incorporate and work around themes such as religion, fantasy, utopia and nostalgia. The list goes on. When I feel I have concocted the right recipe for what I am about to do, that's when I go crazy with colour and textures. 

What are you up to at the moment?
I am currently getting together an array of different designs and styles to transfer onto T-shirts that I am eventually going to start selling and if it all goes well I will hopefully be bringing out fresh batches of designs each season. I'm also thinking about starting some kind of magazine/zine so I can establish unity for all the unknown artists out there!

Do you do anything else?
I have always had a huge interest in photography so you could find me around London clicking away on my pretty much broken but still usable camera! 

What is next for you? 
I would like to find myself heading off to New York to hopefully collaborate with some with crazy artists out there. 

Anyone you would like to plug?
Gilbert and George are favourites of mine. I love how super crazy their artwork is, yet they seem like the dullest people in real life... I absolutely adore MF DOOM, it would be a dream come true to do an album cover for him.